#5 AMA | 什么是 Sushi 的三叉戟?

How will Sushi Trident impact to the LPs? Will it apply to all the current token pair? As the capital become much efficiency, LPs and reward shall have big adjustment as well?

3赞

Trident可以节省矿工费,大概可以节省多少矿工费?

Trident can save on miner’s fees, roughly how much can he save on miner’s fees?

3赞

Trident的 推出对初期参与者,有没有一定的福利?
Are there any benefits for the initial participants in the launch of Trident?

5赞

您好,寿司有没有打算将来在其他公链部署?
Hello, does Sushi plan to deploy on other public chains in the future?

4赞

Sushi Trident的推出对当前的普通用户来说有什么影响和好处?是否便于普通用户的操作和使用?尤其是在无偿损失和手续费方面,是否有较大的改进?
What are the effects and benefits of Sushi Trident’s launch for the current average user? Is it easy for ordinary users to operate and use? Especially in terms of free loss and handling fee, is there a big improvement?

3赞

我很期待,Sushi Trident以后发展方向,有什么优势吸引更多用户参与到其中
I’m looking forward to the future direction of Sushi Trident and what advantages it has to attract more users to participate in it

3赞

三叉戟是否会考虑支持更多的链,比如bsc,ftm等,以扩大在其他社区的影响力
Will Trident consider supporting more chains, such as bsc,ftm, etc., to expand its influence in other communities

5赞

Sushi Trident最大的优势是什么?sushi Trident在未来还会为用户带了什么?
Will sushi Trident be airdropped in the future?What else will Sushi Trident bring to users in the future?

4赞

I have listened to several AMA sessions, but my English is not very good. I hope there will be some text sorting of the meeting in the future. thank you

3赞

Sushi Trident的前端会像Uniswap那样限制某些token交易吗?
Will the Sushi Trident front end restrict certain token transactions like uniswap?

2赞

How does Trident design these pools to reduce absenteeism costs?

2赞

提的问题里面,需要包含「中文+英文」哈,不然无法获得 POAP。

3赞

什么是 Trident 的“移动优先”的策略?
What is Trident’s “mobile-first” strategy?

2赞

我想继续持有你的代币,以后的发展值得拥有么?
I want to continue to hold your tokens. Do I find it worth owning in the future?

3赞

对于一个普通用户来说 我该如何深度的参与 sushi 未来的建设 因为我很看好 sushi 的这个项目 除了 购买代币 和添加流动性 目前没有发现其他我可以做的事 而且 sushi 大部分资料都是英语 希望以后能出点知识科普类的文章 以便我们这种想积极参与的人学习 For an ordinary user, how do I get involved in the future of sushi because I’m very optimistic about the sushi project. However I don’t see anything else I can do except buying tokens and adding liquidity. :star_struck:

2赞

请问Sushi Trident将可以同时支持最多8种代币是什么意思?是不是可以理解为用户可以直接在加权池注入8中不同的代币来提供流动性呢?为混合池提供流动性的LP会收到NFT代币,是不是意味着Sushi已经开始着手进入NFT领域了呢?这种NFT代币会有什么样的价值?
What does it mean that Sushi Trident will be able to support up to 8 tokens at the same time? Can it be understood that users can directly inject 8 different tokens into the weighted pool to provide liquidity? The LP that provides liquidity for the mixed pool will receive NFT tokens. Does it mean that Sushi has begun to enter the NFT field? What kind of value will this NFT token have?

1赞

由于现在DEX的竞争越来越剧烈,我想问Sushi Trident有哪些更好的优势来吸引更多的用户呢?在手续费,交易体验,参与者福利反馈等方面有更多的优势呢?
Since the competition of DEX is becoming more and more fierce, I want to ask what better advantages Sushi Trident has to attract more users? Are there more advantages in fees, transaction experience, participant welfare feedback and so on?

1赞

我有两个问题:1.Trident的安全性如何?能否有效避免闪电贷或者其它攻击?2.Chainlink会成为Trident的唯一预言机吗?期待Trident带来新惊喜!
I have two questions: 1. How is the security of Trident? Will it be effective in avoiding lightning loans or other attacks? 2. Will Chainlink be the only prophecy machine for Trident? Looking forward to new surprises from Trident!

1赞

为什么取名三叉戟?有什么特殊含义吗。
Why the name Trident? Does it have any special meaning?

1赞

How to ensure the safety of the assets of those providing mobility

1赞