#4 AMA | 带你玩转 POAP

请问怎么才能在 xDai 网络内部转移 POAP NFT而不是花费昂贵的跨链费用将其转移到 ETH主网再去转移
Please tell me how to transfer POAP NFT within the xDai network instead of spending expensive cross-chain fees to move it to the ETH main network and then transfer it?

1赞

我就想知道poap有何应用值,他的前景如何?,现在有很多人疯狂地撸徽章,多的有上千个,有的还得不到,有很多人还不知道如何参与,这是不是和项目的初心相背离。

I just want to know what is the application value of poap and what are his prospects? There are a lot of people jerking off badges like crazy, more than a thousand of them, and some don’t get them, and a lot of people still don’t know how to participate, which is not contrary to the original intention of the project.

poap以后是否会走dao治理路线。
Whether poap will take the Dao governance route in the future.

想问下创始人,创建poap这个项目的目的。
I’d like to ask the founder about the purpose of creating poap.

poap具体的作用是什么,目前poap价值体现在哪里?poap感觉随便都能发,市场混乱。

What is the specific role of poap and where does the value of poap currently lie? poap feels like it can be issued casually and the market is confusing.

poap未来将会在元宇宙中扮演什么角色?另外poap未来会考虑盈利吗
What role will poap play in the Metaverse in the future? In addition, will poap consider profitability in the future?

Can you reply in more detail? I don’t quite understand. If you are referring to the voting function, I would like to know how it works to solve the risk I mentioned?

创始人你好,你是怎么看待其他地区用户?
现在常用的POAP领取方式如Discord/Decentraland等,这些应用使用起来都十分不方便,可能受到网速和网络的限制,导致玩家想获得出勤证明要比其他玩家更难,这是不是一种不公平现象?POAP会为玩家进行优化吗?
现在的项目方创建的POAP的成本是由捐赠所得,如果出现费用不足,社区将如何解决?
以后POAP会转为盈利项目吗?如果变成盈利项目,会有怎么样的发展方向?你是否希望POAP变成盈利项目?

Hello founder, how do you see Chinese users?
Is it an injustice that POAP is now commonly used to collect POAP such as Discord/Decentraland, these applications are very inconvenient to use in China and may be limited by internet speed and network, which makes it more difficult for Chinese players to get proof of attendance than other players?Will POAP be optimized for Chinese players?
The cost of POAP created by the current project owner is from donations, how will the community solve the problem if there is a shortage of fees?
Will POAP be turned into a for-profit project in the future? If it does, what will be the direction of development? Do you want POAP to become a for-profit program?

1赞

哪里可以获取更多关于POAP徽章的信息?
Where can I get more information about POAP badges?

1赞

现在的NFT大多都类似,而且大多内容都很低俗,我想知道接下来POPA会有哪些更多的功能应用?
Most of the NFTs are similar now, and most of the content is vulgar. I want to know what more functional applications will be available in POPA next?

未来能否给poap赋能?使它具有治理代币的功能,或者能够发挥和治理代币那样的部分作用?这是一个值得思考的事情,后期也需要更好是融入加密金融。
Will POAP be empowered in the future? So that it can function as a governance token, or can it perform some of the same functions as a governance token? This is a thing worth thinking about, later also need to be better into crypto finance

您好,我刚接触POAP,并未充分了解POAP徽章。想请问一下它具体的价值体现在哪,是否仅仅具有收藏价值?
Hello, I just came into contact with POAP, so I didn’t fully understand the POAP badge. Want to reflect its specific value excuse me where, whether to have collect value only?

poap未来会像其他项目一样发行自己治理Token吗?

Will poap issue its own governance token like other projects in the future?

请问以后获得的poap会不会要自己使用gas领取呢?

Will I have to use gas to collect the poap I get in the futu

您好:poap徽章是不是应该要做一个平台可以把poap徽章自由拍卖,然后赋予poap徽章价值,这样更好
Hello:poap badge is not supposed to make a platform can put poap badge free auction, and then give poap badge value, so better

好的, 我会帮你看一下

我很喜欢你们团队。有没有考虑后期给poap赋能,持有poap可以参与项目投票,治理。参与白名单等等
I really like your team. Have you considered empowering POAP in the later stage? Poap holders can participate in project voting and governance. Whitelist participation and so on

目前好像任何人都能够发行poap,这导致很多poap并没有实际的意义,失去了“出勤证明”的意义,你们是否考虑以后限制发行poap的人或者机构?如果有的话,会增加哪些限制条件?
At present, it seems that anyone can issue poap, which makes many poap have no practical meaning and lose the meaning of “proof of attendance”, are you considering limiting the people or organizations who can issue poap in the future? What restrictions, if any, will be added?

最近很流行POAP,但是怎样能领取更多的poap?如何知道更好的项目值得参与呢?
POAP is very popular these days, but how can I get more poap and how do I know the better projects are worth participating in?

POAP目前玩法相对单一,请问后续有什么计划?另外,针对现在滥发、恶意收藏,项目方有没有相应的措施来保证POAP的价值?
POAP is currently relatively single-play, what are the follow-up plans? In addition, for the current spamming and malicious collection, does the project have any corresponding measures to ensure the value of POAP?