#6 AMA | YGG 如何让你「边玩边赚」?

YGG的经济模式是什么,发展愿景是什么

What is YGG’s economic model and development vision

ygg徽章持有中,我想问一下将来会有什么作用?挺炫酷的
Holding the ygg badge, I would like to ask what will it do in the future? Pretty cool

为组建最大的虚拟世界经济,YGG 未来会考虑所合作的区块链游之间进行互动吗;YGG会考虑推出代币链接所合作的链游代币吗?
In order to build the largest virtual world economy, will YGG consider the interaction between the blockchain tours it cooperates with in the future; Will YGG consider launching the chain game token cooperated by the token link?

1赞

目前链游的热度有所下降,存在可玩性弱,画质差,可持续性发展弱等问题,接下来链游破局的关键点会是什么?区块链的赋能能否改善专业工作室影响普通玩家的游戏体验这一问题?

• At present, the popularity of chain games has decreased, and there are problems such as weak playability, poor picture quality and weak sustainable development. What will be the key point of breaking the game of chain games next? Can blockchain empowerment improve the ability of professional studios to influence the gaming experience of ordinary players?
1赞

ygg的投资论点是什么?在如何发现好的机会方面,有没有什么核心价值驱动你的决策?你们投资了哪些著名的项目?
What is ygg’s investment thesis? Are there any core values that drive your decisions in terms of how to identify good opportunities? What notable projects have you invested in?

YGG要创造一个良性循环的游戏,要怎么避免脚本,外挂之类的辅助工具?
YGG wants to create a virtuous cycle of games, how to avoid scripting, plugins and other ancillary tools?

What role do you think blockchain can play in the game?
您觉得区块链在游戏中扮演了一个什么样的角色

目前,YGG公会俨然已经发展成为区块链游戏世界影响最大的组织,那么对于YGG公会的后续发展你们有什么规划呢?是否有按照地域或者游戏类别成立分公会的打算呢?如果有,我们如何加入这些公会呢?
At present, YGG Guild has developed into the most influential organization in the blockchain game world, so what are your plans for the subsequent development of YGG Guild? Do you have any plans to set up sub-guilds according to geographical areas or game categories? If so, how can we join these guilds?

你好Gabby.我想问,YGG 在未来会有更多的应用场景吗?您可以分享下吗?目前区块链游戏有很多,Yield Guild Games如何脱颖而出?
Hi Gabby. I would like to ask, will YGG have more application scenarios in the future? Can you share them? There are a lot of blockchain games out there, how does Yield Guild Games stand out?

我想问一下,好多游戏都是早起用户赚钱多,后面的用户很多会出现亏损,如果代币极其不稳定,收入会更低,甚至亏损,我想问一下我们是怎么解决这个问题,让玩家拥有持续的收入,哪怕是收益低
I would like to ask, many games are early users make more money, and later users will suffer losses, if the token is extremely unstable, the income will be lower, or even loss, I would like to ask how we solve this problem, so that players can have a continuous income, even if the income is low

1赞

目前链游的热度有所下降,接下来链游破局的关键点会是什么?
At present the chain of the introduction of the heat downturn, the next chain trip to the key point of the key will be what?

你好,区块链游戏和社区如何能做到更简洁,更普及广大初级玩家?

Hello, how can blockchain games and communities be made more concise and more popular to the general primary players?

1赞

YGG能否考虑一站式服务?打通链友交易(包含装备道具)出租/出售;直接省去了传统交易所;进一步壮大社区。
Can YGG consider one-stop service? Open the chain friend trade (including equipment props) rental/sale; There is no traditional exchange; Grow the community further.

在元宇宙的概念里虚拟世界当中的这种“劳动”和“回报”会否能成正比.能赚钱吗?
In this concept of the concept of this cubic in the concept of this “labor” and “return” will be more pricing. Can make money?

怎样加入你们的游戏平台,代币YGG会空投一部分给会员吗?
How do I join your game platform? Will the tokens YGG be airdropped to the members?

你如何看待虚拟游戏区块链与vr结合的前景呢?
What do you think of the prospect of the combination of virtual game blockchain and VR?

这种游戏很火,必定也有很多种,如何在众多游戏中脱颖而出。
This game is very popular, there must be many kinds, how to stand out among many games.

Ygg实现用户爆炸性增长和高玩家保留率的原因或技巧是什么?以及发现热门新游戏的能力?
What are the reasons or techniques used by ygg to achieve explosive user growth and high player retention rates? And the ability to discover hot new games?

对于元宇宙链游其实很多币圈的朋友都是很古板的,大部分人其实并不太容易融入这个圈子,包括很多的链游让大部分老韭菜都很难上手,我作为一个刚玩了很长时间农场游戏的新手玩家,希望YGG能告诉我们这些币圈老韭菜一个链游速会的简单指南,能让我们也积极参与进来,而不是一个门外汉,感谢YGG! :blush:
For the meta-universe chain game, many friends in the currency circle are very old-fashioned. Most people are actually not easy to integrate into this circle. Many chain games make it difficult for most old leeks to get started. As a new player, For a long time novice player of the farm game, I hope that YGG can tell us a simple guide to these old leeks in the currency circle, a simple guide to the speed of the chain, so that we can actively participate in it, not a layman, thank you YGG! :blush:

1赞

持有YGG代币有什么特殊的权益,或者说持有YGG代币能否获得早期投资额度?
Is there any special interest in holding YGG tokens, or can you get an early investment quota for holding YGG tokens?