Convert your .bit to NFT on Ethereum now! (Single .bit NFT sold at up to 5e)

:partying_face:OpenSean Collection: https://opensea.io/collection/dotbit

I. .bit now can be converted to NFT on Ethereum
II. How to convert your .bit to NFT on Ethereum?
III. How to convert your .bit NFT on Ethereum to a normal .bit?
IV. FAQ

I. .bit now can be converted to NFT on Ethereum

.bit provides a globally unique account system with the .bit suffix. The leading technical architecture of .bit allows both blockchain and non-blockchain users to use it without permission. .bit’s “cross-chain” feature is achieved in a way of cryptography-level security. As a DID system, .bit meets the ultimate requirements of Web3.0.

.bit makes your asset transfer more convenient and secure. It can serve as the unified username in different Dapps. It can be used as a portal for Dapps. It provides you with a decentralized personal homepage (.bit.cc). It bridges the gap between Web2.0 and Web3.0.

.bit comes in various languages such as hi.bit, 你好.bit, こんにちは.bit, :rocket::full_moon:.bit, 안녕하세요.bit, Привет.bit and bonjour.bit.

II. How to convert your .bit to NFT on Ethereum?

Now you can convert .bit to NFT on Ethereum in two simple steps.

*Note: After the conversion, the data stored in it will be cleared. You can convert it to a normal .bit at any time.

Step 1

Prepare

Go to “.bit DApp ”, select the .bit you want to convert, and click “Convert it to NFT on Ethereum”. Follow the instructions in the window and click “Prepare”. Sign and wait for the transaction to be confirmed.

Step 2

Mint .bit NFT on Etherum

After the step 1, click “Pay to Mint”. Sign and confirm, wait for the transaction to be confirmed.

Then you can view your .bit NFT in your ETH wallet and trade it on Ethereum NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea , LooksRare , X2Y2 etc.

III. How to convert your .bit NFT on Ethereum to a normal .bit?

You can convert your .bit NFT on Ethereum to a normal .bit account at any time. After the conversion, you can manage the data in .bit and trade on DIDTop .

In “.bit DApp ”, find your .bit NFT on Ethereum. Click the .bit you want to convert, click “Convert to a normal .bit”, confirm and sign, and wait for the transaction to be confirmed. Then you can see your .bit in “.bit ” tab.

IV. FAQ

What is the difference between .bit NFTs on Ethereum and a normal .bit?

After converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum, your .bit will have all characteristics as an NFT on Ethereum. You can view it in your ETH wallet and trade it on all NFT marketplaces that support NFT on Ethereum.

After converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum, can I still convert it to a regular .bit?

Yes. You can convert a .bit NFT on Ethereum to a regular .bit at any time.

Where can I trade after converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum?

After conversion, .bit NFT meets the ERC-721 protocol on Ethereum and can be traded on all trading markets that support Ethereum NFT.

Can I manage the data in .bit and renew it after converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum?

No. After converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum, the data stored in .bit will be cleared. You can convert it to a normal .bit and then manage the data and renew it.

After converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum, how do I transfer it to someone else?

You can transfer your .bit NFT to someone else in your ETH wallet directly.

My .bit expires, will my .bit NFT on Ethereum be burned?

Yes. If your .bit expires after the grace period. Your .bit NFT on Ethereum will be burned automatically. The .bit account will be automatically recycled.

Why can’t my .bit be converted to an NFT on Ethereum?

You will not be able to convert your .bit to NFT on Ethereum if your account is in one of the following states.

1. a .bit that is on sale at DIDTop . You can convert after delisting from DIDTop .
  2. .bit owned by Tron address. You can transfer its owner rights to your Ethereum / BNB chain / Polygon address and then convert it.
  3. Your .bit will expire in less than a month. You can renew it and then convert it.

When converting to .bit NFT on Ethereum, can I cancel the preparation?

After the step 1, you cannot cancel it. You should click the second step “Pay to Mint” to complete the conversion process. You can convert your .bit NFT on Ethereum to a normal .bit at any time.

Read More:

2022 .bit Founder’s First Community Meeting — — Presenting a Mind Blown Innovation Called “NameDAO”

3赞