#4 AMA | 带你玩转 POAP

poap未来的发展方向是什么。如何更大的发挥作用。

What is the future direction of POAP. How to play a bigger role.

POAP的初衷是什么?现在的想法是否有所不同呢?
What was the original intent of POAP? Are the ideas different now?

希望可以给POAP赋予价值

Hope to give value to POAP

POAP希望可以更快的赋予意义,不然感觉没有价值

POAP以后会不会更新出新的玩法?项目近期有什么规划吗?
Will POAP update the new playing method in the future? Is there any plan for the project in the near future?

poap的发行机制 是否存在漏洞?六位随机数很容易被计算机攻破?

因为流动挖矿要合成LPtoken,POAP徽章能否加入代币一起铸造,就像银行发行金币,既有黄金价值又有艺术等价值。代币也会升值,收藏更具价值。
Because mobile mining has to be synthesized into LPtoken, can POAP badges be added to tokens minted together, just like banks issue gold coins, which have both gold value and art and other values. The tokens will also appreciate in value, making the collection even more valuable.

像你们这种高品质poap现在太少了,目前出现好多滥竽充数的poap,有什么好的办法可以管制一下吗?There are too few high-quality poaps like yours. There are a lot of poaps that are refilled. Is there any good way to control it?

我收集了很多徽章,什么时候可以在poap官网上交易?
I have collected a lot of badges. When can I trade on the poap official website?

2赞

收集poap,有没有什么空投之类的。还是只有收藏的意义。可以交换么?小白求问。

我是POAP忠实粉丝,我建议主网内容还可以再丰富一下,比如Giticon第十次空投发放,都没有链接入口。
I am a big fan of POAP, I suggest that the main network content can be enriched a little more, such as Giticon tenth airdrop distribution, are not linked to the entrance.

请问能否推出一键制作POAP徽章的工具?据说万物皆可NFT,我希望留下一些美好瞬间的相片在区块链。
Can you introduce a tool to create POAP badges with one click? It is said that everything can be NFT, and I would like to leave some photos of good moments on the blockchain.

poap怎么落实生态建设?及未来发展

获得的poap是否也属于NFT一种?可以交易吗?
Is the poap obtained also a kind of nft and can be traded?

希望POAP可以接入更多的社区生态给予poap赋能
Hope that POAP can connect to more community ecology to give Poap empowerment

POAP的app太简单的了,会增加一些其他功能吗?

The POAP app is too simple, will it add some other functions?

很喜欢收集poap,也喜欢这个项目,想知道这些poap以后会有什么用途吗?
I really like collecting poaps and I like this project. Want to know what these poaps will be used for in the future?

poap徽章有什么办法杜绝机器人领取吗?
Is there any way to prevent robots from receiving the poap badge?

有什么渠道可以收集更多的poap?

现在很多乱七八糟的poap,poap的发行团队能否起到监管作用?
There are many messy poaps. Can the distribution team of poap play a supervisory role?

1赞