#4 AMA | 带你玩转 POAP

你们这项目的定位是什么?
What is your positioning for this purpose?

徽章的交易我们自己有没有想法做个自己交易市场,现在交易问题太大,如何解决呢
The trading of badges we have no idea to do a trading market of their own, now the trading problem is too big, how to solve it

最开始收集徽章是因为好看,后面感觉这项目很不错,请问会有什么福利给收集poap的爱好者吗?
At the beginning, the badges were collected because they looked good. Later I felt that this project was very good. Will there be any benefits for poap collectors?

Poap是用什么来衡量价值的
What’s the POAP measure of value

希望POAP能有分类功能,比如哪些是比较稀有的等
I hope POAP can have classification functions, such as which ones are relatively rare, etc.

目前poap只具备收集功能吗?以后会考赋予别的功能吗?
Does poap currently only have a collection function? Will you be given other functions in the future?

一些社区活动的poap可以在官网上做个预告吗?
Can poaps of some community activities be announced on the official website?

poap能开发一个交换市场吗?我想用自己手里的poap跟别人的交换。
Can poap develop an exchange marketplace? I would like to exchange poap in my hands with others’.

请问出勤证明协议能否建立在其他主网类似币安智能链,来防止以太坊网络拥堵以及加快交易速度?
Can the proof-of-attendance protocol be built on other main networks similar to the binance smart chain to prevent congestion on the ethereum network and speed up transactions?

1、POAP已经运行了多年,整个项目相当的优质,有落地的计划?请问近期准备发币?
2、POAP存在的bug,经常会被一些人无穷的放大,请问是否有奖赏机制,第一个发现并提交bug的能给予一定的奖励,恶意使用bug的也相对给以惩罚。

1, POAP has been running for many years, the whole project is quite high quality, there are plans to land? May I ask if you are planning to issue coins in the near future?
2, POAP exists bugs, often by some people endlessly magnified, please ask whether there is a reward mechanism, the first to find and submit bugs can give a certain reward, malicious use of bugs also relatively to give punishment.

对于poap的发行,是否像代币那样泛滥?能否尽可能的阻止无意义的poap发行?在去中心化的道路上是需要中心化的手段辅助的!所以对于发行审核方面也要进行更好的监管。另外,我想问以后是否会进行全开源,对于这个项目。

Is POAP issuance as rampant as tokens? Can you prevent meaningless POAP releases as much as possible? In the decentralized road is the need for centralized means to assist! So there should be better supervision on the issue audit. In addition, I would like to ask whether the project will be fully open source in the future

poap如何赋予他更多价值,而不是一个简简单单的纪念章?
How can poap give him more value than a simple medallion?

poap未来的规划是什么样的?
What does poap’s future plan look like?

想问的大伙儿都问过了,所以我只能问问:能给我一个poap吗?谢谢!
Ich habe jeden gefragt, der fragen wollte, also kann ich nur fragen: Kann ich einen Poap bekommen? Danke!

poap与gitcoin有什么合作关系
What is the partnership between POAP and GitCoin

做poap的初衷是什么?
What is the original intention of doing poap?

poap能不能连接更大的项目方。
Can poap connect to larger project parties?

什么时候出中文版的

When is the Chinese version

poap可以直接领取到eth上吗?
Can poap get it directly to eth ?

poap什么时候可以上线内部转账功能,方便快捷 。

When can POAP go online with internal transfer function?