#4 AMA | 带你玩转 POAP

如何分发 POAP 给过去的活动?例如,我们是否可以将 POAP 分发给参与了去年一个活动的参与者?

How can POAP be used in events that have already been held? For example, can I distribute POAP to participants who attended a last year’s event?

我想问下现在很多人都开始收藏poap,但是有些人用机器人,或则恶意的收藏。请问下官方对此事怎么看待,有什么解决方法吗?谢谢。

I would like to ask that many people now start to collect poap, but some people use robots, or maliciously collect them. What does the official think about this matter? Is there any solution? thanks.

As for now, POAP project has Admin Privilege Right, which seems some kind of “Centralized” . When and how will poap evolve into a decentralized project?

目前poap项目拥有管理员权限,使得项目看起来过于"中心化",项目会何时以及如何向"去中心化"转变

你好Patricio Worthalter,我是一名POAP收集爱好者,我非常热衷于收集各种好看好玩的poap,目前已经收集了差不多100个poap。
首先非常感谢你们团队开发了这款产品,我想要了解你们未来是否有更多的规划。因为目前POAP只具备收集的玩法,未来是否会添加比如DEFI、交易、借贷等金融类玩法?
Hi Patricio Worthalter, I’m a POAP collector, I’m very passionate about collecting all kinds of nice and funny poap, and I’ve collected almost 100 poap so far.
First of all, I would like to thank your team for developing this product and I would like to know if you have more plans for the future. I would like to know if you have more plans for the future, because currently POAP only has the collection game, will you add financial games such as DEFI, trading, lending, etc.?

2赞

Hello, what are the application scenarios included in the poap badge?
And when will the official tokens be made for funding? Thank you! :joy:

您好,请问poap徽章的应用场景包含了哪些?
还有就是官方会在什么时候制造代币进行融资?谢谢
Hello, what are the application scenarios included in the poap badge?
And when will the official tokens be made for funding? Thank you!

poap铸造方便成本低这很好但是现在铸造的poap很多被一些用户当做了引流的工具我觉得这违背了poap的意义,创始人你觉得呢?
Poap casting is convenient and low-cost, which is good, but many of the poap cast nowadays are used as drainage tools by some users. I think this violates the meaning of poap. What do you think of the founder?

我刚刚接触POAP,也领取了一些徽章,但是这段时间也看了一些关于POAP徽章的说明,但是我还是没有理解,POAP徽章具体的应用是什么,对于链上有什么价值,希望能解答,谢谢。

I just came across POAP and received some badges, but I have read some instructions about POAP badges during this time, but I still don’t understand what is the specific application of POAP badges and what is the value for the chain, I hope I can answer, thanks.

1赞

你好, Patricio!我在创建POAP徽章时收到了邮件,然后就没有后续引导了,一直在等待。我想问的是,针对创建POAP是否有计划改善流程,目的是给创建者更多权限控制POAP,这样可以给社群用户更好的体验。

Hi Patricio!
I got the email when I created the POAP badge and then there was no follow up guide, I’ve been waiting. I was wondering if there are plans to improve the process for creating POAPs, with the aim of giving the creator more control over the POAP, so as to give the community a better experience.

Poap将来会将数字货币带进一个怎样的新时代?
What new era will Poap bring digital currency into in the future?

poap老大你好,poap徽章无疑现在有很多被做成了具有收藏价值和纪念的徽章,精巧而美丽,然后现在却有很大一部分人不了解,甚至不知道怎么去获取更多的poap,以及怎么去显示在自己的钱包里,请问有什么更好的办法让大家都去了解poap,让更多喜欢收集poap徽章的人去扩展它们,从而让poap被更好的让大家广而告之!
poap boss hello, poap badge undoubtedly now there are a lot of made into a collectible and commemorative badge, delicate and beautiful, but now there are a large part of people do not understand, even do not know how to get more poap, and how to display in their wallets, please ask what better way to let everyone to understand poap, let more people like to collect poap badge to expand them, so that poap is better to let everyone spread the word!

poap说自己是一个非盈利的项目,但poap周画不都拍卖了吗?
Poap said that it is a non-profit project, but not all poap weekly paintings have been auctioned?

1赞

请问以后的poap勋章可以通过实物奖励出来嘛

1赞

poap发现机制是什么?现在市场各种poap发行泛滥,如何体现其价值?poap未来有没有发币计划?

What is the poap discovery mechanism? Now the market is flooded with all kinds of poap issues, how to reflect its value? does poap have any future coin issuance plans?

poap未来是否会有更多计划,让poap更有价值?
Will poap have more plans in the future to make poap more valuable?

2赞

Is there any additional value to POAP besides memorial value? Will it be used for defI later?

poap除了纪念价值还有其他附加值吗?后续会用于defi吗?

1赞

我发布了 po ap 但是一直没有收到代码回复,有什么条件吗?
I released poap but never received a code reply. Is there any condition?

1赞

之前在poap的discord官方服务器看见管理员说计划发币并且对今年3月以前的某些poap空投,然后又取消了,为什么有发币的计划?又为什么后来取消了?
I saw the administrator on Poap’s discord official server saying that they planned to issue coins and airdropped some poap before March this year, and then cancelled them. Why is there a plan to issue coins? Why was it cancelled later?

POAP能否应用于各类门票?
Can POAP be applied to all kinds of tickets?

我是一个POAP的收藏者,我喜欢参与各种活动去收集POAP。在收集过程中,我发现了一些问题,其中有一个我自己最担心的问题想要咨询一下 : POAP的活动,任何组织/个人都可以创建。后台里描述页面可以随意添加网址,如果这里面有钓鱼网站或者恶意网站,那么会有让用户完成损失的风险。这些网址POAP团队是否会进行审核?同时,关于规避此类风险方面,POAP的核心团队是否有什么好办法或者措施?

I am a POAP collector and I like to participate in events to collect POAP. in the process of collecting POAP, I found some problems and one of my own most worrying problem I want to consult : POAP events can be created by any organization/individual. The description page in the background can add URLs at will, and if there are phishing sites or malicious sites in this, then there is a risk of letting users complete the loss. Will these URLs be reviewed by the POAP coreteam? Also, do the core team of POAP have any good methods or measures to avoid such risks?

2赞