#4 AMA | 带你玩转 POAP

poap作为收藏品。现在也有交易市场可以作为交易,它产生的价值会有哪些具体应用?最近徽章发放的太多了,有时候感觉徽章质量不高,请问有没有考虑加大徽章发送审核力度?包括徽章质量评估。

poap as a collector’s item. Now that there is also a trading market available as a trade, what would be the specific applications of the value it generates? Recently there are too many badges issued, sometimes it feels like the badge quality is not high, please ask if there is any consideration to increase the badge sending audit? Including badge quality assessment

1赞

请问创始人,POAP项目未来的规划是什么?作为一个POAP爱好者,除了收藏POAP外,我们还能做些什么?What is the future plan of poap project? As a poap lover, what else can we do besides collecting poap?

1赞

程序开发者是否可以为POAP的相关开发贡献代码?
Can program developers contribute code to POAP related projects?

1赞

你好Patricio Worthalter,我是一个POAP徽章的爱好者,但,目前收集到的POAP徽章非常少。

为了提高玩家的广泛参与性和参与的热情,能否举办一次活动,邀请广大的爱好者设计POAP徽章图形,从中挑选出优秀的设计方案,铸造成各具特色的POAP徽章,再颁发给中奖者。

Hello Patricio Worthalter, I am a POAP badge enthusiast, but, the current collection of POAP badges is very small.

In order to increase the wide participation and enthusiasm of players, can we hold an event to invite the majority of enthusiasts to design POAP badge graphics, from which excellent designs will be selected and cast into POAP badges with their own characteristics, and then awarded to the winners.

POAP的发行是通缩的吗?
Is the POPA issue deflationary?

POAP未来会支持其他的链吗?比如BSC方便用户低成本的增加流动性
Will POAP support other chains in the future? For example, BSC facilitates users to increase liquidity at low cost

请问如何看待POAP在当下社区治理中扮演的角色,并且在未来会被赋予哪些新的功能?

How do you think of the role of POAP in community governance today and what new functions will be given in the future?

我很期待,未来POAP会有什么计划,怎样实现让POAP更有价值?
I am looking forward to what plans will poap have in the future and how to realize it and make poap more valuable?

2赞

Dear POAP official, I am a dedicated POAP collector. I have been a member of our community for four months since March. During this process, I have collected a total of about 100 pieces. But recently, POAP-bot blocked me, AND I promise that I did not do any illegal operation. I feel very disappointed and uncomfortable, and I hope that POAP can help solve this problem. My discord id is jacktai#0967
Please help me
尊敬的poap官方您好,我是一个poap骨灰级收藏爱好者,我从三月份加入咱们社区,已长达四个月,在这过程当中,我总共收集了一百枚左右,有的参与项目方活动,有的参与decentraland,还有一些通过密码单词发送给poap-bot获得,但是最近,poap -bot屏蔽了我,我承诺并没有进行任何的违规操作,我感到非常的失望与难受,希望poap官方能帮助解决这个问题。我的discord id是jacktai#0967
请帮助我!

你好Patricio Worthalter,我是一名POAP收集爱好者,我非常热衷于收集各种好看好玩的poap,目前已经收集了差不多100个poap。
首先非常感谢你们团队开发了这款产品,我想要了解你们未来是否有更多的规划。因为目前POAP只具备收集的玩法,未来是否会添加比如DEFI、交易、借贷等金融类玩法?

POAP有没有限量或者以后有没有通缩机制?
Is there a cap on POAP or will there be a deflationary mechanism in the future?

I am a poap enthusiast, and I have participated in the production and robot distribution of poap. And lottery. The whole experience is very comfortable. I would like to ask what is the follow-up plan of poap?

1赞

你好,poap目前是非盈利的,那怎么保证以后的发展,或者说以后的盈利方向是什么?

Hi, poap is currently non-profit, how does that guarantee future growth, or what is the direction of profitability in the future?

Hi Patricio

is every POAP fully owned by current holder? E.g. can holders republish any POAP on/with physical articles or digital articles and sell for profit?

请问POAP持有人是否拥有POAP徽章的所有权利?比如是否可以将POAP徽章与实物商品或者数字商品一起销售并且获利?

POAP创始人你好,现在领取POAO的时候,是否可以在页面下方添加,此领取POAO的发行数量?

Hello, the founder of Poap, when you receive Poao, can you add it below the page, this receive the number of PoAo issues?

听说官方能直接删除别人已经领取的poap?是真的吗
I heard that the official can directly delete the poap that others have already received? Is it true?

2赞

请问一下,接下来,poap的发展方向和规划?
Next, what is the development direction and planning of poap?

poap非常棒!是一件艺术品!团队也很棒,格局很大,经费自理,有一颗改变世界的心。
poap目前作为一些项目空投和抽奖的凭证 ,发挥的作用确实比较有限,考虑到Nft板块的火热增长,poap是否也会发行治理代币?结合链上代币的作用,进行DAO治理等,以此在加密世界中大放光彩呢?

Poaps are great! It’s a work of art! The team is great, big, self-funded, with a heart to change the world.
Poap currently plays a limited role as a voucher for some project airdrop and lottery. Considering the hot growth of Nft sector, will POAP also issue governance tokens? Combined with the role of on-chain tokens, DAO governance, etc., in order to shine in the crypto world?

POAP在未来的区块链应用有什么发展示潜力?
What is the potential of POAP in future blockchain applications?

poap是否会出实际的应用场景?或者说有没有其他的赋能计划?